Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tornadoes

Hello friends

As you know I live in the Caribbean and my busy life keeps me from looking at news programmes on tv, in fact, I seldom look at tv anymore.

I just found out this morning, via email from a dear friend, about all the tornadoes affecting some of the Midwestern States. I am not sure which of you live in these areas.

I want to ask you to pray for these people, as I'm sure you are doing already. I also want to ask you to let me know if you or your loved ones are affected so that I can pray specifically for your needs.

I will be offering up my daily offering for the affected and afflicted. I hope and pray that you and your loved ones are all safe.

May God bless and protect you today and always. Remember that He promises (Matt 28:20) that He will be with us always.

Love and Blessings
Lisa

P.S. On another note, many of you may be aware of the Circle of  Moms Top 25 Faith Blogs that's in progress until June 8th. Please go and vote for one of the wonderful moms who inspire us so much in their blogs. You may not believe it but there is actually a Pagan/Witch (?) mom whose blog is getting more votes than some of these. I'm talking about people like  Christin at Joyful Mothering, Traci at Ordinary Inspirations, Jasmine at Far Above Rubies, Jessica at Muthering Heights, Gina at Chats With An Old Lady, Sonya at Becoming a Strong Woman of God and so many more. You're allowed to vote once every day so please go to the link above and keep casting your votes. Let's keep Christ at the top!

No comments: