A few friends of mine link up to Graceful for the purpose of sharing what they learn at Church on Sundays or just sharing what they are l...
Do you know the legend of the Phoenix? According to legend, at the moment of death, this mythical bird becomes engulfed in a ball of fire...
E-Mom has decided that our first post of the new year here at Marriage Monday is going to be on OURSELVES . She's had the brilliant id...
Its been hectic and as manic as the Mad Hatter's Tea Party at my house (and I'm afraid that my house is showing the effects) Lots ...
Hello there friends! I am so sorry about the past three weeks of silence but there's been a lot of things going on around here. Ha...
Today Marriage Monday is tackling the delicate topic of handling difficult "in-laws". Does this subject make you want t...
This Sunday, November 20th, is Universal Children's Day as decreed by the United Nations. My 5 year old daughter will be celebrating ...
Here we are at week two of our study of the Proverbs 31 woman. Its been such a rewarding experience thus far. As I've mentioned be...
This week the GMG's study of 1 John is all about God's love and his mandate to us to love one another. St John uses some powerful ...
We are into the first week of the study of the book of Colossians. So far we have done Colossians 1:1-10. I have to say that thes...
Friday, May 6, 2011
Thankful and Blessed
Counting my blessings as I journey.. time speeding by... trials come and go.. hearts break and heal.. but always..
His Grace is Sufficient
171. That "weeping may endure for the night, but JOY cometh in the morning"!
172. That His Grace is renewed each morning.
173. That He inspires me every day.
174. For Grace that gives courage to go where He leads.
175. For the constant work He does on our hearts.
176. That He never lets go...I'm firmly in His grasp.
177. For transformation and healing that's a constant work in progress.
178. For love.. faithful, constant and unconditional.
179. For wonderful chats with daughters.
180. For caring relatives who I can depend on.
181. For the wonderful feeling of knowing I've helped someone.
182. For great advice and wonderful encouragement.
183. For convicting moments before the Lord.
184. That I am constantly amazed by His work in my life.
185. For 'splurging' with my girls.
186. Laughter and giggles and splashing water.
187. Uplifted spirits, joy in my heart.
188. New direction, Grace poured out.
189. Cuddling moments with my youngest.
and most of all..
190. My motherhood, my vocation.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! God bless you all!
Also linked to:
Posted by Lisa Maria at 10:23 AM