Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Update on Prayer Chain



Hi everyone!
I'm linking this post to Women Living Well Wednesdays in the hopes of getting more support in this prayer chain and to have others send in their prayer requests. Please view this blog for the details:

http://shinebrightlyforjesus.blogspot.com/2011/03/keeping-our-bones-from-becoming-dry.html


I just wanted to thank all of you for the wonderful support in the prayer chain started yesterday. I had so many responses and its been great to know that so many people joined in prayer.

Some of you had a late notice and may not have known if to do it seeing that it was really posted for one day and I realised I should have planned a little better and set it up so that we could all do it together on the same day.

With this in mind, I want to let you know that I am continuing to light my candle and pray as I have set up a list of names on my prayer altar to which I keep adding, so you can join in at any time.

On Thursday, however, I am going to set up a Prayer Request and you can leave comments with people's names or just what you would like to have prayers said for. Then on Friday, whoever wants to join in, we can all light our candles and pray for these requests.

Friday is a special day I set aside for the Lord in fasting and meditation and I know that any prayer made on that day is going to be powerful. I have decided that for the Lenten season I should do a little extra and this is a wonderful way to serve our Lord by being a prayer warrior for those who need the prayer support. I would really appreciate if you could help me to make it a really special sacrifice by sending in your prayer requests for others or yourselves.

Thank you for helping me to storm heaven with our prayers!

You are all shining brightly for Jesus and I know He's looking down and smiling at us. :-)

No comments: