I missed this last week because I had been ill with the flu, but here's my list for this week:
31. That His Grace IS sufficient!
32. That He loves me, even though I'm imperfect
33. That when I fall, He picks me up like a loving Father and kisses it better
34. For His angels who guard and protect us
35. For the cross of my Saviour
36. For the Precious Blood He shed to redeem us
37. For the Eucharist
38. For Eucharistic Adoration
39. For Eucharistic Healing
40. For a dear sweet priest who devotes himself to serving God's people (God bless him!)
41. For the 2 little birds that hopped around the church this morning, reminding me of God's covenant with me.
42. For Skype calls from a daughter in college, who tells me she still values my advice
43. For text messages from my sweet husband who tells me he's still in love with me
44. For technology that transmits my words all over the world
45. For beautiful bloggers who inspire and challenge me
46. For talented, inspired musicians and music that lifts my soul
47. For sweet comments and compliments
48. For a sweet 14 year old who babysits her sister and tells me she's never going to leave home ;-)
49. For a sleeping 4 year old and quiet time
50. For the rain which is gently cooling down a really hot day
In the midst of the crazy, hectic life and all the trials and all the little conflicts, looking deeper I can find so much to be thankful for. I've been walking around with a little notebook and writing as I go. I find this exercise is helping me to see the bigger picture... to look beyond the negative to see the hidden gold all around.
Love & Blessings