Its such a grace to be aware of all these blessings that are all around me and I wouldn't have paid attention before I started my list:
51. For precious moments before my Lord where He heals and counsels and instructs.
52. For Grace.. which gives me the strength to persevere.
53. For an endless flow of healing tears.
54. For forgiveness.. the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
55. For a husband who knows what to say and do to bring comfort and restore peace.
56. For precious healing moments in a loved one's arms.
57. For the promises of a loving and compassionate God.
58. For God's potter's Hands which constantly reshape me.
59. For rebirth of the spirit after death in the desert.
60. for the beauty of loving words.
61. For acts of loving kindness.
62. For the unconditional love of a precious 4 year old.
63. For rain that is truly a blessing in what is supposed to be a dry season.
64. For wonderful and wise women from whom I learn so much.
65. For the beauty in God's creation.. everywhere I look.
66. For precious hugs and kisses.. a balm to my soul.
67. For laughter and loving... joy in my cup
68. For this crazy, hectic life that ensures I'll never have mid-life crisis!
69. For Divine Providence.. it aint luck baby!
70. For Grace, which saved my father's soul. RIP Daddy.. 12 years and his 82nd b'day today.
As I give thanks to God for yet more of his bountiful blessings, I want to extend an invitation to you to send in prayer requests today. For every Friday in Lent I will be offering fasting and prayer on behalf of whatever intentions are on my prayer list.
Would you like your intention to be prayed for? If so, just leave a comment with your intention or just a name you would like added. The Lord who sees and knows all will know what's in your heart and your intention will be on my prayer altar and offered up tomorrow.
Psalm 103:1 "Bless the Lord, my soul, from the depths of my being, his holy name; bless the Lord, my soul, never forget all his acts of kindness"
May you shine brightly for Jesus!