Popular Posts

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do You Have Prayer Requests?

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is the day I hope to have a whole bunch of prayer requests to storm heaven with tomorrow.

God has placed it on my heart to pray for those who are hurting or in need of direction. There is so much to pray for. As I said in my blog of Monday, I read so many people's testimonies. I have been part of forums, in my own search for healing and connection with others. I even know some personally, as I'm sure most of you do as well. It is not only women who are hurting, so if you know of men, please include them.

Of course, we also continue to pray for the people of Japan. My mind cannot wrap itself around the level of destruction and the depth of suffering and pain they must be enduring.

Please leave a comment with what you would like us to pray for and it will be added to the list on my prayer altar and to the intentions we pray for together on Friday.

It was absolutely heart-warming and amazing to see the chain of prayer going out and covering so many thousands of miles. It made me wish I had a bigger blog and more followers.. how we would have stormed heaven then!

Scripture tells us in Matt 18:19-20 "In truth I tell you once again, if two of you on earth agree to ask anything at all, it will be granted to you by my Father in Heaven. For where two or three meet in my name, I am there among them."

I hope that you will join me tomorrow and every Friday in Lent to be a prayer warrior for those brothers and sisters who are in need of support. We may not actually be "meeting" in person, but I'm sure our prayers will gather together to rise like incense to Heaven.

Please let your friends and family know that we are praying so that they can join in too.. the more prayer warriors the better.

Thank you again, my friends, you have really stepped up to the plate and bat one for Jesus!

Keep shining! You are all such a blessing to me!

1 comment:

Kristin Bridgman said...

Thank you so much for coming over to see me:)
I see this is not your newest post, so I hope you get this.
The names on my list and most of these are prodigals. . .Tim, Blake, Jeff, Blair, Ben , Matt, Kari, and Carly. Blake and Jeff have never received Christ so praying for their salvation. These are all kids in their 20's. Blake and Jeff are both getting ready to go to Afganistan. The others have all been raised in very loving, strong Christian homes, having accepted Christ at a young age and were exceptional kids until they turned 18. I guess they thought it was time to go "explore". Thank you for lifting up these precious kids along with me and others. A chord of three strands is not quickly broken. This chord should be very strong! :)