Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Minute Friday-New

Today I join up with the Gypsy Mama for Five Minute Friday:



    1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
    2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
    3. Get a little crazy with encouragement for the five minuter who linked up before you.
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes for the prompt:

New…



Start:


New beginnings.. how I thank God for my own!

For new hearts forged in the fires of trial and emerging beautiful, golden creations of the Father. For new minds, clothed with strength from on High, emerging from the melting pot of a gracious God.

New beginnings.. how I pray for them for my husband's brother and his wife. That God will work the wonderful miracle that He has for us.. now for them.

That they too will have new hearts and new minds, to work towards a new life together. May He weave a chrysalis around them, protecting them from the enemy while He does His work in them.


Only God can create the  new beauty that emerges from the chrysalis. New, wet little wings spread to dry in His Light. We are  new creations... spreading our wings to fly towards Him.. up to the Light.

May He bless every New thing that He creates.. may He help us to cope with every New situation He brings us to. May we have new outlooks on our trials.. see things through his eyes and not our own.

May we have new strength each day.. embracing all God's  promises, renewed with each new dawn.


Stop

13 comments:

Nicol said...

What an obvious yet not-quite-seen-by-me before observation- that only God can make all things new. I love that His goodness is new evern new dawn to us. thank you for this post.

Anonymous said...

Lovely post...New hearts forged in the fires of trials...yes...the refiners gold...
Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings~

Caroline said...

Such beautiful phrases here showing the grace God gives through making us all new. Beautiful five minute post!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful perspective! You, too, have a lovely way with words! Thanks for stopping by my blog ... I am blessed, for your visit brought me here to this beauty!
Blessings

Lisa Maria said...

Oh.. thank you ladies! Visiting your places was a blessing to me too. Andrea.. what a sweet thing to say!

God bless you all!

e-Mom said...

New... what a wonderful "pregant" word! It's fun to enjoy new things in the fall, when actually, the old year is passing away. Celebreating New Years in January always seems odd to me.

The Hebrew calendar makes more sense..... with the ceremonial new year in spring and the civil new year in the fall.

An thought-provoking post!

Shanda said...

You did justice to this word and covered so many areas in which we need or have newness. I loved it.

Eileen said...

"New, wet little wings spread to dry in His Light." LOVE that!

Jessica Heights said...

This is beautiful!

e-Mom said...

BTW, sorry for the typos! That's "pregnant" and "celebrating"... typing much too quickly.

Dawn Dausman said...

I appreciate your heart, Lisa! Just thinking of you makes me smile.

Kristin Bridgman said...

Beautiful! And in 5 minutes? My brain doesn't work that fast, lol :)
I love your heart too Lisa, and so glad God has joined ours together, even if there is a great big sea in between!

Jenn said...

love this post.. you truly are a wonderfully gifted writer. I love 2 Corinthians 5:17 when I think of new.. if Anyone is in Christ He is a new creation The old has gone and the new has come! blessings