Popular Posts

Sunday, August 7, 2011

P.U.S.H.

My daughter has a little wrist-band with this acronym P.U.S.H. Many of you may know what it stands for:

Pray Until Something Happens

My friends.. this is an urgent prayer request. My husband and I just discovered that his brother and sister-in-law are about to end their marriage. This marriage suffered a serious trial 8 years ago and though they have done counselling etc. it has obviously never been healed. We, therefore, go to the throne of Grace.. to the only one who CAN heal.

I want to ask you please to join us in praying for Nicholas and Joanna. A marriage of 16 years is in jeopardy, three children's hearts are going to be broken. God can do anything.. this we know and believe with all our hearts. We don't believe that He would wish ANY marriage that was blessed at an altar to be destroyed.

We will pray, however, for His will to be done in this as in all situations.

Please help us to P.U.S.H dear friends.. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

God bless!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Praying for this marriage to be saved, that the enemy will not win this.

Elizabeth said...

Praying for your BIL and SIL right now.

Lisa Maria said...

Thanks Tami.. I knew I could count on you!

Elizabeth, thank you for coming on board with us. I truly appreciate it!

Love & Blessings to you both!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praying.

God bless.

Mary N. said...

I will add them to my prayers and ask God to heal their marriage.