Oh, I just popped over to Ann's to pick up the button and link up with her Multitudes on Mondays. She speaks to my heart today. When you feel like giving up, give up the things that weigh you down. Funny, just this morning my husband and I had this conversation...
It feels like we're being crushed by our trials, being overwhelmed by the bills and the illness and the hard choices to be made and the NEED. All we really need is Him, all we really need to look at is Him. Keep our eyes focused up and not trained down.. down where all the things that want to crush us lie.
When we can keep our vision focused on Him alone, then we can see the multitude of blessings that lie in between, that cover over, that lift us out of all that weighs us down.
Please pop over to Ann's and be lifted out of your own crushing burdens
261. The sound of rain falling on the roof.
262. Snuggling up under my quilt with the a/c on high.
263. Shopping with my daughter for a graduation dress.
264. That we actually got one without too many arguments!
265. Prayer time with my husband.
266. A 'Student of the Week' crown proudly worn by my four year old.
267. Toilet Paper Wars!
268. Extra strength Tylenol.
269. For my husband's healing prayers.
270. For the merciful love of my Saviour.. the Divine Physician
271. A spontaneous day out with hubby and the girls.
272. Indulging in a caramel latte with my husband.
273. A nice foot rub after walking for four hours.
274. For a Swiffer Wet Jet.
275. For extra helping hands to clean up the mess.
278. For beautiful, inspiring words from others.
279. For the birds calling out their praises to God early in the morning, reminding me to do the same
280. For the stripping and pruning and knowing His plan will exceed my own expectations.
A few friends of mine link up to Graceful for the purpose of sharing what they learn at Church on Sundays or just sharing what they are l...
Do you know the legend of the Phoenix? According to legend, at the moment of death, this mythical bird becomes engulfed in a ball of fire...
E-Mom has decided that our first post of the new year here at Marriage Monday is going to be on OURSELVES . She's had the brilliant id...
Its been hectic and as manic as the Mad Hatter's Tea Party at my house (and I'm afraid that my house is showing the effects) Lots ...
Hello there friends! I am so sorry about the past three weeks of silence but there's been a lot of things going on around here. Ha...
Today Marriage Monday is tackling the delicate topic of handling difficult "in-laws". Does this subject make you want t...
This Sunday, November 20th, is Universal Children's Day as decreed by the United Nations. My 5 year old daughter will be celebrating ...
Here we are at week two of our study of the Proverbs 31 woman. Its been such a rewarding experience thus far. As I've mentioned be...
This week the GMG's study of 1 John is all about God's love and his mandate to us to love one another. St John uses some powerful ...
We are into the first week of the study of the book of Colossians. So far we have done Colossians 1:1-10. I have to say that thes...