Popular Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cry from the heart !

Today, I want to share something that another blogger shared which tore my heart to pieces. I will be linking it later this week to other blogs as I try to spread this message. It would be even more powerful if sung in a little child's voice. If we aim to share this with others, how many more babies would be saved?



LYRICS

Mommy keep me safe, Mommy keep me warm,
Handle me with care, Mommy help me to form
I'm 10 weeks old and I know the time will come
when you will give birth to me.

The gift you gave to me are a pair of bright blue eyes
So someday I will see you smile and love me
I've already got my arms and a little podgy nose
And at the end of my feet I've got five little toes

I look forward to my life, ice cream and slimy snails
Teddy bears and little fairy tales
Going for walks in the park
Running home before its dark
And being tucked into bed with a kiss

Where are we going today?
Am I in a boat or bus?
Why are we lying down
Being drawn on four wheels

And we go through the door
And there's people dressed in green
Everything seems so strange and clean

Mommy, if they hurt you just let out a scream
And I know someone will come to help you and me
Mommy what's going on, I'm starting to cry
Come quickly, they're forcing me to die

They're killing me Mommy
They're pulling me apart
My arms and my legs
And now they're at my heart

And I wont see the sky or the grass or the trees
And I wont see the moon or feel the breeze

I love you Mommy dear, you know I really do
But I only wish you could have loved me too!



This pro-life song written by Father Francis Maple has saved at least 20 babies! Their mothers were considering abortion but changed their minds after hearing it.


If this video has touched your heart, please consider passing it on.


If  you or someone you know has had an abortion and requires healing, there are many online resources available, here are links to just two of them:




http://www.safehavenministries.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx


4 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you so much Lisa for posting this song here. I have written to Father Francis to let him know what you have done and I'm sure he'll pray for you. As I do right now.

Let me tell you a little about Father Francis.

He's a Franciscan monk/priest who has worked very hard over the years to raise money for charity. By singing in shopping centres and malls he has raised over a £1m for charity. He also writes books (devotionals, recipes, jokes, etc ...) and knits scarves which are sold at his concerts. All for charity. He contributes articles for newspapers and Catholic magazines in England.

I have digitised and uploaded several of his songs on You Tube. Please search for Father Francis Maple to hear them.

Thank you again, and I pray that your readers and followers would also consider posting this song and lyrics on their Blogs. If it saves one more baby then it would be worth while. And Jesus would smile on you and your readers.

God bless.

Shanda said...

Wow...speechless

GranthamLynn said...

Wow I am speechless also. Thanks for sharing this.
Blessings,
Sherry

Madonna said...

Your post touched my heart and I reposted it on my blog also. Thanks for sharing